(“The Promoter” hereby known as RICCIARDO)
1. This competition is open to Worldwide.
2. You must be (14) fourteen years of age or over to enter the signed RICCIARDO Merchandise Competition
3. No purchase necessary.
4. No alternative cash prizes.
5. The competition will start on 19th November 2018 and close at 10:59 GMT 5th November 2018
6. To enter the competition, entrants must fill in the form on the Ricciardo.com and consent to their data being used by Ricciardo and his direct commercial partners.
7. There is a limit of one entries per person.
8. The prize includes: 1 x Signed Melin hat.
9. The winner will be chosen from all entrants within 24 hours of the competition closing and contacted by email.
10. A potential winner must provide further contact details to claim the prize within 72 hours from the time of prize notification.
11. Once sent, the promoter accepts no responsibility if the prize is lost or stolen in transit to the winner.
12. In the event a winner fails to claim their prize within 72 hours of being contacted the winner is otherwise disqualified from the draw, the prize will be withdrawn and the entry will be void and another winner will be chosen.
13. This competition is not open to employees or immediate family of the RICCIARDO team and its subsidiaries, associated companies, agents or anyone connected with the draw.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, cancel, modify or offer an alternative prize in whole or part of equal or higher value in the event of unforeseen circumstances or if, in its sole discretion, the prize is not capable of being issued.
15. The Promoter and the Promoter’s Administrator accept no responsibility for entries that are illegible or lost or delayed via technical problems. Proof of sending does not constitute proof of receipt.
16. Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence or other communication will be entered into regarding the draw other than as specifically contemplated in these rules.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to withhold the prize in the event of noncompliance with these terms and conditions or if the Promoter deems, in its absolute discretion, there to have been any malpractice.
18. The transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although the Promoter will do its best to protect Personal Data, it cannot guarantee the security of Personal Data transmitted to it and any transmission is at your own risk.
19. The Promoter, including the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of the Promoter, excludes all liability for any losses and/or damages of whatever nature and howsoever arising to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws. The Promoter does not attempt to exclude or limit its liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or any other liability, which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable laws.
20. Entry to the competition implies acceptance of these terms.
21. These terms and conditions are subject to the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.